Friday, February 7, 2014

Shakeology = life saving




History:
Drug companies and doctors treat symptoms of disease, or the disease itself, but most products do not prevent disease. One of the major causes of chronic disease is caused from stress on our body from poor lifestyle, poor nutrition, and drugs.

So the experts put together a list of the best ingredients that you would want in your body to fight and prevent disease. They came up with a list of 70 things from all over the world. They went to 3rd world countries, spoke with the farmers to make sure that these ingredients were being made cleanly, and then imported them into the USA. Each shakeology bag is tested in a lab (NOT made in a factory) and made sure that EACH scoop of shakeology has every ingredient in it.

So in summary, Shakeology prevents disease! Would you pay $4.00 a day to fight cancer?

Why do I drink this?
Shakeology has completely stopped all my sweet cravings!! I used to want or NEED something sweet after every meal! Now, I don’t even think about those cravings. I feel satisfied, full, and content… I have never felt this in my life! It has STOPPED my binge eating!!!

I drink shakeology once a day, usually for breakfast!!


Shakeology tips: 
From all of my challengers who have started shakeology, some love it right away and some don't, it's an acquired taste. 
 I've gotten different reviews:
"Wow this tastes so good, but I like one flavor better than the other"
"Wow I love it, I'm giving it to my 2 year old and he hasn't gotten sick at day care!!!"
"Wow I hate the taste, I'm just going to chug it, my skin hasn't looked better!"
"I messed up the recipe for a week, no wonder I didn't like it!"
If you don't like it at first, think of this like a glass of vitamins and just chug it, you will LOVE it by the end of the month, I promise. Also, it's normal to mess the recipe up quite a few times at first. I still like to blend my shakeology, it does not taste as good if you just shake it. I also like mine with milk, it is not as good with water - but watch how many calories you mix in it!

My favorite daily recipes:
Strawberry recipe:
Strawberry shakeo (full scoop) + 1 cup skim milk + ice + blend

Vanilla milkshake recipe:
Vanilla shakeo (full scoop) + 1 cup almond milk + 1 tbsp of peanut butter (or powdered peanut butter) + lots of ice + Blend

Chocolate milkshake recipe:
Chocolate shakeo (full scoop) + 1 cup almond milk + lots of ice

Reeses recipe:
Chocolate shakeo + 2 tbsp peanut butter + ice (blend this for a while!!) + blend

Low calorie recipe:
1 scoop shakeo + water + ice + blend

What's in Shakeology?
1.     Protein and Essential Amino Acids to help build muscle and reduce food cravings
2.     Prebiotics, Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes, which aid in improving digestion, regularity, and nutrient absorption
3.     Adaptogens (cancer fighting agents)
4.     Antioxidants and phytonutrients (plant-sourced ingredients) may help maintain health
5.     23 Vitamins and Minerals your body needs to function for optimal health

What is the problem with Shakeology?
Nothing! It can upset your stomach if you are not used to eating clean and healthy. The probiotics and some of the ingredients can take a week to get used to, so don’t give up! This is a good sign, the enzymes and probiotics are working!!

Funny things about shakeology:
- My hair grows faster
- My nails are stronger
- I poop more ;)
- My skin is clearer
- I feel BETTER (no more IBS)
- I wake up more energized 
- I lose WEIGHT
- I don't binge eat


How does it compare to other protein shakes?
The ONLY similarity that Shakeology has with other protein shakes is the amount of calories and protein. The other shakes do NOT have the vitamins, adaptogens (cancer fighting), probiotics, or antioxidants that Shakeology does. Most protein shakes also have metals, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, and additives. This is why shakeology has been able to stay at the price it is, consumers know it's worth it. 
READ YOUR LABELS - WHAT ARE YOU PUTTING IN YOUR BODY?


Still don’t believe it’s worth the money? Look at all the ingredients:

Chlorella, Spiraling, Hydrilla, Blue green algae, spinach powder, barley grass, kamut grass, oat grass, wheat grass, acerola powder, camu-camu powder, pomegranate powder, bilberry powder, blueberry powder, goji berry powder, acai powder, maitake powder, citrus bioflavonoid, rose hips powder, maca powder, astragalus powder, ashwagandha powder, cordyceps, reishi powder, schisandra powder, suma powder, ginko powder, banana powder, carrot powder, orange powder, pineapple powder, raspberry powder, strawberry powder, yacon powder, bifodobacterium longum, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1, lactobacillus bulgaricus, lactobacillus casei, streptococcus thermophilus, sacha inchi, flax seed, chia seed, apple fiber powder, MSM, pea fiber, quinoa, amylase, papain, cellulase, lactase, lipase, protease, bromelain, amaranth, grape seed extract, green tea extract, natural sweetener blend, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, chocolate powder, guar gum and cinnamon powder

If you even tried to buy all of these separately, you would spend hundreds of dollars. Then, there is NO way you could get all of these things in one scoop ;)

Other recipes with your daily dose of Shakeology: 

 Energy balls:
 Brownies:
 Granola Breakfast bars:
 Chocolate Fudge Pops:
 Reeses pieces:
 ~~I believe in Shakeology~~

No comments :

Post a Comment