Monday, March 31, 2014

21 Day Fix DAY ONE

21 day FIX!

YAY!! I finally got my 21 day fix in. This program gives people awesome results and is AWESOMELY sold out all the time because it's SO AWESOME.

You see those containers I'm holding? That's is what this program is all about. Portion control & meal planning!

Someone asked me, "Can you really change your body in 21 days?!" Well.. we shall see ;) 

I'm choosing to do 6 small meals a day at 1,200 - 1,500 calorie days.

Eating plan:

I took a picture of this to have on my phone incase I forget what I need to eat next. But since I spent so much time planning and cooking yesterday - I have it memorized.

Plan: 
Breakfast - Steel cut oats with 0.5 banana and nut butter
Snack 1 - Pineapple
Lunch - Quinoa & Catfish (with herbs and lemon juice) & summer squash
Snack 3 - 10 baby carrots
Dinner - Cucumber & sweet pepper salad with catfish 
Snack 4 - Shakeology
snack 5 - Greek yogurt


Doesn't that look like alot of food?! Yay for not starving!

BEFORE PICTURES





No comments :

Post a Comment