Saturday, March 29, 2014

Weekend Success


Someone made a comment in my March Madness fitness group about not getting results on Monday after the weekend. 

The weekend is VITAL to getting fitness results. Please stick to your healthy eating and work out schedule during the weekends and you WILL see results. If you are eating the calories and fat that you did not eat this past week, then you will be the same as you were on day 1 by day 14. 

The weekend is what MATTERS. Give up your alcohol, your fast food, and your baked goods this weekend and I PROMISE you'll be so happy you did.


I know one thing I DON'T remember about my past, whether it is 5 years to 3 days ago, are the bad meals I missed out on, the bad meals I ate, the hard workouts I did, or the workouts I skipped... 

What I do remember is how I look and feel right now. I DO remember those moments I felt fat in my clothes and embarrassed in my bikini. I remember those times I told myself I looked ugly in the mirror. 

DON'T give into eating bad, drinking, or missing workouts - think about your goals, think about what you want for your future. YOU CAN DO THIS!! 



No comments :

Post a Comment