Monday, February 3, 2014

Beach Body



I found beach body when I was feeling down, fat, and gross. I had NO IDEA that it would be a huge part of my life over the next year.


I saw Kellie, a classmate, and she looked GREAT. I asked her what she had been doing and she told me all about the beach body groups she was doing!

So I ended up buying a DVD (T25) and shakeology package and was added to a beach body fitness group of girls on Facebook.


The group was amazing. We had to post a video and some sweaty work out pictures, take our before pictures, and take our before measurements. Most of these things took me WAY out of my comfort zone, which was amazing and made me feel alive again.


The coolest thing was the emotional support you get through the group. I could not let everyone in the group down by skipping a work out and they cheered me on every step of the way!

The best thing was that these people were are all like me, looking for a change, positivity, and a new life style. I made friends... SO many amazing friends! ALL over the country!

Not only did I make friends, I LOST 8 INCHES in 30 days. 8 inches… that’s almost a FOOT of meat on my body!! GONE!! I was so excited!

I learned how to plan meals and eat when I was hungry and not when I was emotional. It took me a long time, but I STOPPED binge eating. It’s an amazing feeling.

THEN the coaches in my group offered me a coaching opportunity. Now, I get to change other people’s lives the way beach body changed mine. I really think these programs offer huge support for  people trying to lose weight, looking for support, or looking for a fun way to network!

STAY tuned for my next 30 day transformation pictures!



No comments :

Post a Comment