Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Beach Body Coaching


Why do I love to coach?!

It's simple. Have you ever felt the joy of helping someone? It truely makes people happy to help others. Helping others has made me so much further than happy, that's its hard to describe in writing here on this page.

Imagine you put yourself out there, post your feelings in a blog, post motivational and work out pictures on a facebook like page, or talk about your life on your facebook. Then, you link it to twitter, instagram, and pinterest.... You have just hit MILLIONS of people.. viewing your inner feelings, thoughts, and opinions.

Then, imagine you don't get any feedback for months, but you keep trucking because you believe in yourself. Then, all of a sudden, the brave people message you and say:

"Hey, I've been following you since you started posting your story, motivation, and work outs, thank you so much for motivating me everyday"

"Hey, I haven't seen someone this positive in years, thank you so much for the refreshing page"

"You are motivating me to be healthy, and you don't even know it!"

"You are affecting people"




This feeling is amazing. Not only does it help me, it allows me to know I'm helping others!

THEN, when someone let's me be their coach, I get to personally be with them every step of the way of their success, struggles, and transformation. I can share all of my helpful tips and reasons for my failures to help them succeed. I get to be there for them as a friend and mentor... 

THIS is what life is about, I now know why people become teachers, coaches, therapists, counselors now. It's amazing.

Not only this, I get to share my success and my struggles with a whole new community of people who want to be postive and help others too. I'm talking THOUSANDS of people, just like me, who want to make a difference.


To me, this is like hitting gold!! You know how you're supposed to surround yourself with more successful, stronger, and more positive people if that's who you want to be?

~ JUST DO IT ~







No comments :

Post a Comment