Friday, February 21, 2014

March 15th Fitness Group




There is no sugar coating it, I AM BUSY: veterinary school, on call clinical rotations, home and pet responsibilities, externships, studying for boards, acupuncture class, senior year planning, job searching, spending time with friends... I never slow down. I’ve also been like this my whole life and I neglected to have time for myself and my health was declining. I wasn’t happy and I was making bad food choices because of convenience, lack of planning, and living on the "GO". My clothes weren't fitting and I was (still am) too poor to get new ones. I felt horrible about myself-something HAD to change!

I participated in an online fitness group led by my classmate Kellie Horton get in better physical shape so that I didn’t feel so awful in my clothes. Little did I know it would change my life! Not only do I feel better about myself, my clothes fit, I make better food choices, and even with my CRAZY schedule still find the time to workout (25 minutes/day)...but I'm HAPPIER, HEALTHIER, and I want to HELP others do the same!! If anyone knows what it's like to have very little time on their hands, it's me! With these groups I learned how to plan my week so that I could get workouts done and eat right, I just needed the guidance to do it! I also found other people who motivated me and understood my struggles, because they were struggling with the same things too. If you think you may be interested in joining me on my journey to a healthier lifestyle, let me know!! Message me or comment on this. I get to do my own fitness group in March, and I’d love for you to be there with me!!

Apply here NOW: 
https://joycefollows.wufoo.com/forms/zg637f21j339lo/

No comments :

Post a Comment