Monday, February 24, 2014

Powerful Vocabulary



Sometimes it's ourselves who hold us back.

"I can't" implies you have no control over your life, whereas "I won't" puts a situation in your control.

Your subconscious believes only what it hears. If you tell it you're not in control, that is how it will continue to see the world.

For example, "I can't come to dinner because I have to prepare for a meeting tonight" implies that you are weak and you have no control over your life to your subconscious. And this is not a true statement.

"I can come to dinner, but I am choosing to do something that has a higher priority at the moment" is the truth. So tell your friend, "I'd love to, but I have a meeting tonight and I will feel better about if I prepare for it, but have fun and please invite me again".

"I should" is the same thing, "I could, but I chose not to" is more powerful.

"It's not my fault" makes your mind feel helpless.

SOOOOOO stop saying those things!! Make a change :)


No comments :

Post a Comment