Monday, February 10, 2014

My Mind Transformation

My mind transformation!!!! I can see a HUGE change in myself from 6 months ago!

As you all know, I'm on my journey to happiness. Happiness for me involves a physical transformation, but also an emotional one. I've shown you pictures of my body, now let's take a look at how far I've come emotionally.

I started to document how I felt about myself from the beginning. Here is my Before and Now videos (not after because I'm not done changing!!).

Before video:

This video was taken when I felt like I was at an all time low. I was sad, uncomfortable in my own skin, depressed, and I couldn't find a way out. The light at the end of the tunnel was VERY SMALL. I took this video before one of my first attempts at a beach body challenge:


I stayed in that "funky" state for months and I actually failed at the challenge I talked about in that video. BUT I DIDN'T GIVE UP!!! 

I showed you that video because if you are even CLOSE to this feeling, even if you fail, I want YOU to know there IS HOPE! You CAN CHANGE!! Just TRY AGAIN!!!!! AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN!!!

This is my video 6 months later. You can see the change in my smile, my excitement, and in my hope for a change and a brighter future.


Join me in changing :) Let me help YOU!

Stay tuned for my next video!!

P.S. I'm so sorry for the lack of technical talent and video editing abilities... I'm going to work on it!!


No comments :

Post a Comment