Friday, March 21, 2014

Change The World

So I'd like to give a SHOUT OUT to two amazing people in my life that told me their story this week, while talking to me about mine... you know who you are. It's amazing how fast such a negative thing in your life can become positive. It just depends on how you view it.

I can't explain how much it means to me when you reach out and tell me that I make a difference in your life. 

Have you ever thought about congratulating someone, asking someone a personal question, or saying "Hey, I know your having a tough time, keep up the good work."

You should do it. 

Words and actions mean more than ANYTHING our technological world can offer someone.

I'm so thankful that you are in my life and it's because of you that I continue to grow, change, and become the best version of myself that I possibly can.

I want to help. I want to make a difference. I want to change the world... And I will.




No comments :

Post a Comment