Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bucket List

 Bucket List --> Turned into a dream list

Trust me, I have a bucket list. I think they are great! But my bucket list mostly consists of things I want to do for vacation, eat on vacation, and experience before I die. What about now while you are young? Where do you want to get in LIFE?

What are your dreams?!

Now when you make the board, make dreams big enough to where writing them down makes your stomach hurt. My stomach still twists when I read this one... some of these seem IMPOSSIBLE! But, why not do them anyway?


 My dream board:
Freedom to live close to my family no matter how far. I was born in Canada, my family lives in the Cayman Islands, and I am in school in Mississippi. Not to mention, my best friend and little sister, lives in HONDURAS. It KILLS me to live so far from her and the rest of my family, knowing that I can't afford to go see them whenever I want to. It would be amazing to just have the freedom to live with, near, or fly to them whenever I want... once a month... anything! Maybe have a few beach houses ;)

Goal body weight. I put a deadline on it... I feel like not being at my goal body weight holds me back. Holds me back from living and working on all my other dreams. I don't want that to happen anymore. I never want to look back on life and think, "If only I was more confident in my body I would have done that." December 2014 baby! Stay tuned!

First motivational speech. This one scares the crap out of me. Ever since my friend committed suicide, I've wanted to give back. I figured out what I wanted to do last spring and I CHICKENED OUT. I want to motivate our second year veterinary students to stay strong when their school semesters are the hardest by going to talk to them. The thing is, then I will have to be vulnerable in front of 85, type A, smart, judgmental students. Phew.

Find love. I almost erased this one off my board before I posted it... it scares me that MUCH! But I'm finally ready to find love again since my ex-boyfriend, and I will!

Debt free December 2016. Wow. Now, we aren't just talking a couple thousand dollars worth of credit card debt... We are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans. Specifically $250,000 with 3% interest. I want it GONE by December 2016. This means I have from August 2015 - December 2016 to work my butt off and be successful! Here goes nothing!

Europe 2015. This has been a dream for years. I want to go to Europe with my little sister after I graduate from vet school. While we are both young, single, and free.

The big diamond in the right hand corner are my beachbody dreams. I want to keep being a coach and helping people when I can. GIVING back = happiness... seriously, it works.






No comments :

Post a Comment