Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Work out

Working out is one of my life boxes! The one thing you HAVE to do all day, every day, is walk around in your own skin. If you don't feel comfortable in your own skin, if you don't feel happy daily just being you, how are you going to feel happy about all the other aspects of your life? I spent years unhappy in my own skin, owning clothes that were too small for me, avoiding invitations to the pool or beach, wishing on stars and birthday candles that I would be skinny... YOU can CHANGE this. But only you can. So working out has become a routine part of my daily life.

I do beach body workouts inside my house. The beach body work out I'm currently doing is T25, which is a 25 minute version of Insanity. The great thing about these workouts, is they can be done at anytime (on my laptop), anywhere (at the foot of my bed), and in private so no one has to watch you! They also work, which I think is amazing, for a 25 minute video. They strategically change the work out you do each day to work separate groups of muscles!

My work out is done for the day!! I didn't feel up to it today, but I PUSHED through!! That's a huge change for me.

I'm on day 1 week 4 (cardio) of T25 today! I can't believe I made it this far! I usually give up after 2-3 weeks in a work out routine, but having all these beach body friends checking up on me helps so much!

I think it's true when they say 21 days makes a habit, I just do it now. #T25 #beachbody #feelinggood #mindovermatter


Photo: Work out done for the day!! I didn't feel up to it today, but I PUSHED through!! That's a huge change for me. 

I'm on week 4 of T25 today! I can't believe I made it this far! I usually give up after 2-3 weeks in a work out routine, but having all these beach body friends checking up on me helps so much!

I think it's true when they say 21 days makes a habit :) #T25 #beachbody #feelinggood #mindovermatter

No comments :

Post a Comment