Sunday, January 26, 2014

Feel The Fear and Do It Anyway.


Feel The Fear and Do It Anyway.

Say that quote to yourself over and over again. What if you knew you could handle anything and everything that could happen to you? What if you trusted yourself enough to say "I can handle this" to any fear you have?

What are your fears?

This book changed my life. I think Susan Jeffers is brilliant. I want to share some of the best parts of this book with all of you because I believe these are vital perspectives to happiness.
As I read this book, I kept saying to myself "oh wow, I never thought of it that way", "that is so true, why have I never thought of that", or "I can't believe I waited this long to help myself". I don't want that to happen to you!!! I will continually post parts of this book as I re-read it so that you don't have to wait to be happy, START NOW, with me :)
The first thing the book told me to do was make a list of my fears in life. WHOA. Have you ever tried to do that, write down what truly scares you? Do it, it's the first step to beating your fears. My list:
- Being vulnerable with a guy
- My child being sick or injured
- A loved one or friend committing suicide
- Being over-weight
- My death
- Becoming paralysed
- Having a disease
- Getting cancer
- The dark
- Falling (heights)
- Death of friends and family
- Growing distant from friends and family
- Not being successful
- Being poor
- Getting divorced
How horrible are all those things? But what if I COULD HANDLE any of those? At any moment.

If I was paralyzed from the neck down, it would be devastating. But there are so many people in this world who are paralyzed and are happier than alot of healthy people!!! They contribute to research, throw events for other injured people, become a leader, and help people understand the meaning of life and happiness... What if you could make the best out of any situation, be happy, and live a fullfilled life no matter WHAT?!

YOU CAN! It's all about training your mind, and I'm starting my journey to Happiness :) Join me :).


No comments :

Post a Comment