Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Eating RIGHT

Nutrition!!!! How to eat right. These words are huge. Nutrition is 80% of the work when it comes to dieting, or the problem when your gaining weight. But how to do it right?!

I spent SO long doing it wrong. I am a binge eater and dieting for me meant not eating at all, these are only 2 examples of things people struggle with everyday. BUT I BEAT my eating problems It feels soooooo good. Like so much weight has been lifted of my mind and my life!!!

I beat it in 2 ways: planning & shakeology.

Planning: it really means everything. If all your meals are planned for the week, you have much less temptation in your own home, less reason to pick up food or go out, and you have CONTROL!

Here is my plan for the week (me and my roommate do it together)!

Quinoa sweet potato salad, black bean burgers, Tvp taco meat, and chicken chili:


No comments :

Post a Comment