Monday, January 27, 2014

Life Boxes

Is your life well-rounded?

Have you ever been so devastated and felt so empty after a loss of a friend, relationship, or a problem at work? I have! The problem is that our lives are not well balanced. You need to fulfill all parts of your life, so that is a small part goes wrong, you can continue to support yourself through all the other aspect of your life!

Work and our relationship with a partner are only 2 small squares in your life! Are you contributing to all the other aspects that make you whole, happy, and stable?

I wasn't, so I used the chart in Susan Jeffers book, Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway, to help me understand where I'm lacking. This is the chart she gave us:





Make yours it'll show you were your mind needs you to improve. Each box should get the same amount of time and effort during your everyday life. #happiness


My life boxes 9 months ago. Notice the boxes that are EMPTY, short, or neglected. My whole life was revolved around my relationship and veterinary school. I forgot about the rest of what my life was worth:



My life boxes now, after months of personal development and research on happiness:

No comments :

Post a Comment