Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happiness Challenge 3

Are you in a relationship that you want to improve? Or are you looking for your perfect soul mate?

I need you to write down all of the attributes that you desire in your perfect woman/man. Describe their personality, character, key attributes, attitudes, and philosophies about life...

My list would start like this: (in no particular order)

- Entrepreneur
- Love fitness
- Sexy body
- Kind
- Smart
- Compassionate about animals/nature
- Compassionate about their job/career
- Active
- Wants to travel
- Knows how to unconditional love
- Confident
- Has nice hair
- Mature
- Independent financially and emotionally
- Similar interests
- Great in bed ;)
- Stable family, or has worked out their issues
- Knows what they want
- Believes happiness is the most important
- Successful
- Knows who they are
- Has been in a relationship before and can say why it didn't work out
..... and so on :)

You now need to consider whether you have those same attributes yourself. Take a good look at yourself. Do you have the qualities you are expecting someone else to have? Am I confident, sexy, compassionate, kind, an entrepreneur, independent? Not quite. So what makes me think I'm going to attract that kind of mate?

Take 100% responsibility. What DO I need to improve myself to attract this type of person? I need to help myself change into the person I want to attract.

So beside all of those attributes written on your piece of paper, I want you to explain how you are going to improve yourself to become this type of person. Then, and only then, will you be able to find that person and attract them!


No comments :

Post a Comment